Re: [evince] Added New Functionalities + Some TODOs

In terms of the icons, the strikeout and underline icons were taken directly from the gnome-scalable-actions folder, turned to black, slightly enlarged, and converted from .svg to .png (I'm pretty sure it's .png). All the other icons were taken from the gnome scalable icons folder and modified to provide a better description of the annotation action.