[evince] Looking for Catalog Index support in Evince..

Hi,

I am a documentation person, shipping my PDFs (User Manuals) for Linux. We want to consider Evince for default PDF viewing but there is an issue. We generate a Catalog index (.pdx) using Acrobat Writer to search for a keyword across multiple PDFs in one go.

Can that functionality be added to Evince or an Acrobat proprietary feature? Is there any alternative we can use for better search?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Best Regards,

Pooja