Re: [evince] PDF metatags editing

I'm already working on some patches for poppler.
It's almost done. I've only run into some problems while simplifying
code related. Trying to find out what went wrong.

But of course we will probably have to wait for new release of poppler
in order to use this API.

Anyway, thanks for the reply.

                Jakub