[evince] Evince don't show icons

I've made this commands
# git clone git://git.gnome.org/evince
# ./autogen.sh
# make
# make install
However, this was the result when I've opened the evince:

Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module"
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module"
GLib-GIO-Message: Using the 'memory' GSettings backend.  Your settings will not be saved or shared with other applications.

<image>
</image>

That is, the icons are being shown wrongly.
Please, can you help me? If I need to do any command, please, let me know, thank you.