[evince] Regarding architecture of evince

Hi,

I am very much interested to know about the evince architecture. I am doing research on evince in my graduate school. I have some doubts regarding the architecture of evince, like

WHAT ARCHITECTURAL STYLE DOES EVINCE SUPPORT?

MODULE DIAGRAM OF EVINCE

COMPONENT AND CONNECTOR DIAGRAM OF EVINCE

SO, I contacted you. If I can get the information for the above specified things from you, it will be very helpful to my research.

Regards.