Re: [evince] No debugable output even after compiling with --enable-debug

On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 9:00 PM, Carlos Garcia Campos
<carlosgc gnome org> wrote:
Sophoklis Goumas <olspookishmagus gmail com> writes:

Try with a clean build after passing --enable-debug to configure.

I'm building this on debian testing/unstable.

I've added --enable-debug under DEB_CONFIGURE_EXTRA_FLAGS
and also I've removed -c4 from DEB_DH_MAKESHLIBS_ARGS for othewise
this: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=780317 would occur.

So, I've cleaned by issuing the following while inside evince source directory:
$ fakeroot debian/rules clean
then building by:
$ fakeroot debian/rules binary

I've checked the build logs and --enable-debug is being passed to configure.

Sophoklis