[evince] Shortcuts for search

Dear Evince developers

First of all, thank you for a great program -- Evince is by far the best previewer I've ever used.

I recently changed from Ubuntu 14.04 with Gnome 3 to Linux Mint 17 and noticed a change in Evince: CTRL-f is now the only shortcut for searching and forward slash is not working. Furthermore, if I already have search results and press CTRL-f again the search results are hidden instead of placing the cursor in the search field. I.e., a re-seach takes two times CTRL-f.

These are small things, but I really miss the old behavior.

If these issues are Mint specific, I hope you'll excuse this mail!

Best,

Robert Jacobsen