[evince] scroll down/up/left/right pressing only once on the middle scroll button of the mouse

Hi,

I would have to demands please:

1.

Do you think would be possible sooner or later to introduce this option in one of the next versions please?

At least for me and hopefully for many users could be a helpful feature in case of you have a pdf book, and you zoom in to 150 - 200%, when you want to read the text you have to move the page to the right and left to read all the sentence, because the text is not fitting in the width of the page, and in Sumatra PDF for example you click only once at the beginning on the middle scroll and then only move the mouse to the right/left to read the text, without keep pressed any other buttons

In case of you don't understand what I am talking about, in the attachment is a print screen of the the kind of the cursor which I am interested...

2.

Tell me please, how can I modify/convert a pdf document so it could automatically fit into the width of the page at any zoom I chose for example 150% or 350%, so I should not to right left to read the document, and I would not need any more the first demand, option from this e-mail.

The text could be selected, is not a scanned document.

Thank you very much.