Re: [evince] evince client side decorations

Hi,

newer versions of Evince do use the Headerbar which is the fat toolbar that you are referring to. Currently there is no way of not having this UI in evince. The closest thing would be to install atril from the mate-desktop, which is a fork of evince 2.32.

Greetings