[evince] evince client side decorations

Hi!

Since I updated to Debian 8, I spent some serious time investigating why enlightenment shows some of the
applications with very ugly, fat, unintuitive toolbars that do not match the enlightenment layout at all.

Naturally, I first thought is was some defect in the enlightenment development version.

Well, today I found out that the reason is that gtk+ 3 seems to have switched to client side decorations.
That is why everything built with gtk+ looks very, very ugly now and has very confusing toolbars.

I don't like it and I want to get rid of it. So is there an easy way to get evince (and maybe other
applications) to run without that crap?

I really would not want to throw it out, because I think it is a very good PDF reader, but I fear I have to
get rid of all GNOME dependencies now if that does not work out.

regards

--
peter kollner <peter asgalon net>