Re: [evince] GNOME Evince app - SELinux policies

On Mon, 2015-01-05 at 20:13 +0100, Michael Sládek wrote:
 my name is Michael Sládek and I'm going to write thesis about SELinux policies.
Its subject will be creating SELinux policies for one application so I would like
to ask you, how well is Evince application covered in SELinux policies? Is Evince
good choise for such work or should I look for another application?

Perhaps Evolution would be a better choice.  It makes network
connections, hosts WebKit canvases, etc..

Evince seems pretty straight forward - it pretty much, AFAIK, just works
with files;  it doesn't host any kind of scripting that really requires
a sandbox [again AFAIK].