Re: [evince] Interest in GSoC 2015 on the evince project

Hey, as far as I know, unfortunately, no-one of the developers of Evince will have time to mentor a student this year for SoC.  That being said, I am always available on a very scarce time to help you with any thing related to evince, but for SoC I would advice that you find another project to work on.

Cheers