[evince] Interest in GSoC 2015 on the evince project

Hello,

I am Nyah Check, a student of the Department of Computer Engineering at the University of Buea. I am interested in working on the Evince project for GSoC 2015. I have cloned and compiled evince and I'm trying to find a bug and fix in the mean time. Looking at the Evince Roadmap. I  have skills in C, Java and some C++. I am interested in working on the Fit to Text/Trim margins project. I don't know if that scope is ok. But i will like to get some suggestions on possible GSoC projects.

Thanks for the assistance,

Cheers!
Nyah
--
 Functions delay binding; data structures induce binding. Moral: Structure data late in the programming process.