[evince] Print keyboard shortcut

For some reason Ctrl-P no longer causes evince to print a document. The menu option <file><print> seems to be my only access.

I'm running Ubuntu 14.04; XFCE4 and evince 3.10.3

It was working fine but something did something to something :)

Doing a bit more trouble shooting ... it seems that it's not an "all the time" problem. I've just loaded some pdf files off my HD and ctrl-p is working fine. That includes the same file that would not print with ctrl-p a few minutes ago. Most annoying to say the least. Any thoughts on what the problem might be?

--
**** Listen to my FREE CD at http://www.mellowood.ca/music/cedars ****
EMAIL: bob mellowood ca