[evince] feature request ****PLEASE**** OCG

Hi everyone:

I'm begging here......

I give a lot of presentations. I have developed an infrastructure using latex that produces pdf files. My science requires a lot of animations. The latex package I use embeds the movies using Optional Content Groups. Unfortunately, acroread seems to be the only linux viewer that supports OCG and they are apparently no longer supporting linux. I am SOL unless some other reader decides to support them.

***  PLEASE ***

Examples of my talks cab be found at:

   http://www.boulder.swri.edu/~hal/talks.html

***  PLEASE ***

Thanks!

Hal Levison
Space Studies Department            hal boulder swri edu
Southwest Research Institute        (WWW) http://www.boulder.swri.edu
1050 Walnut St, Suite 300
Boulder, CO  80302          Office: 1 (303) 546-0290
USA                            Fax: 1 (303) 546-9687

`Cutting off fundamental, curiosity-driven science is like eating the
seed corn. We may have a little more to eat next winter but what will
we plant so we and our children will have enough to get through the
winters to come?'

               - Carl Sagan