Re: [evince] Suggestions for evince's "back button"

Le mercredi 05/02/14 à 20h36,
Carlos Garcia Campos <carlosgc gnome org> a écrit :

I think all the issues mentioned here are already fixed in the current
evince version where we have back and forward buttons always visible
in the toolbar.

Indeed, sorry.

But:

1. once again, is there now a shortcut for this back button?

2. I noticed a weird behavior: thanks to bookmarks, if I jump from page
4, to page 72 and then to page 78 of a document (PDF built with
PDFLaTeX), clicking on the back button goes to page 70 (OK) but now the
back button is disabled: I can't go further in the history, especially
not to the initial page (4). Now, if I go to the next page (71), e.g.
with the "n" shortcut, the back button is enabled anew and clicking on
it goes to the initial page 4.
--
Denis