[evince] full-screen, the panel

Dear developers,

Is it possible to turn off the top panel which pops up in the
full-screen mode?

This panel hides top lines of the text in some of my documents.
It is therefore very obtrusing for me and it slows down my
reading. I often prepare my own documents (using pdflatex) such
that the text uses almost the entire A4 paper size (still with
some margins but much narrower than the official standards).

Even if I read a document in which the panel does not hide any
part of the text, it is quite unpleasant for me that at every
tiny move of the mouse pointer the top panel pops up. It is
therefore very obtrusive for me. I much liked the older
versions of evince (such as in ubuntu 11.04). Unfortunatelly
the present version is almost unusable for me because of the
always-popping-up top panel in the full-screen regime. Having
the option to turn the panel off would help me much.

Thanks for your understanding. I am trying to use evince 3.10.3
in a development version of ubuntu.

Martin Konopka.