[evince] Help for accessing text annotations from libevview/libevdocument

Hi
In my application (Denemo) I have an EvView widget which is displaying a
PDF with text annotations. When I click on the annotation icon a text
editor pops up. I would like to trap the signal to copy the text of the
annotation to the clipboard, but I can't see any API to do this. Ideally
I would like to get the nth annotation in the document and get its
text ... that sort of thing. Any possibilities of doing this?
The code used to create the EvView is at
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=denemo.git;a=blob_plain;f=src/source/proof.c;hb=f87f353cede10162ee1046fa982ff1687d3ee38e

Richard Shann