Re: [evince] Printing slides 4 up

What element are you fitting to size?

Also version, example fo etc might help help.

rjs

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 22, 2014, at 7:40 AM, Allen, David <david allen uky edu> wrote:

I am trying to print pdf slides 4-up. The slides are 128mm by 96mm produced by pdflatex. The printer is an HP Office Pro. I would like for each slide to be resized to fit one-fourth of a landscape page. I have not been able to do this. The "fit to paper size" option does not seem to work with multiple slides per page. Suggestions appreciated!

David