Re: [evince] [bug] missing man pages for evince-previewer and evince-thumbnailer

Hi, it's not really on purpose. It's just the fact that evince-previewer and evince-thumbnailer are apps that are called by other apps, like evince or nautilus. It's also that these apps are very simple, so just calling them with --help gives you enough information.

That being said, I don't see any reason why we could not hae manpages for these. But someone has to step up and do them.  Most probably the manpages of evince are also outdated.

Greets

José