[evince] bug 688636: open new window option, updated patch (fwd)

Hi!

I updated Michal 'hramrach' Suchanek's original patch from bug 688636 to the current git tree - patch actually attached to the email this time.

This patch adds a -o option which forces evince to open a new window for the file.

I would really like to see this functionality in the main tree - is there anything I can do to assist this happening?

Yours

Joseph