Re: [evince] Evince cannot render form PDFs

I see the forms and can edit them without any issues. Adam, which version of Poppler are you using? In Ubuntu (and other debian based distros), usually poppler is "quite" old version. Just try with a newer version of poppler.

greetings

José

PS: for the windows version is more complicated because we don't provide an up to date version of evince in windows.

On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 9:30 AM, Adam Tauno Williams <awilliam whitemice org> wrote:
On Mon, 2013-09-02 at 12:02 -0700, Henry Reid wrote:
> To Whom It May Concern:
> Your software cannot render PDFs with fillable forms at all.

FYI, neither does the PDF.js viewer built into Firefox.

> I have an example, try loading any of the PDFs on the following page.
>http://blog.homoeoteleuton.com/?page_id=983

Confirm, these aren't usable forms for me as well.
evince-3.8.3-1.4.x86_64

Does poppler support forms??

> Most of the pages do not render at all, and a few render but the forms
> are not in the right places, or it renders the forms only and none of
> the page.  I despise Adobe for making their format proprietary and
> secret.

I see the pages rendered, but the form elements are misplaced or
non-functional.

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam whitemice org> GPG D95ED383