Re: [evince] Evince cannot render form PDFs

On Mon, 2013-09-02 at 12:02 -0700, Henry Reid wrote:
To Whom It May Concern:
Your software cannot render PDFs with fillable forms at all.

FYI, neither does the PDF.js viewer built into Firefox.

I have an example, try loading any of the PDFs on the following page.
http://blog.homoeoteleuton.com/?page_id=983

Confirm, these aren't usable forms for me as well.
evince-3.8.3-1.4.x86_64

Does poppler support forms??

Most of the pages do not render at all, and a few render but the forms
are not in the right places, or it renders the forms only and none of
the page.  I despise Adobe for making their format proprietary and
secret.

I see the pages rendered, but the form elements are misplaced or
non-functional.

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam whitemice org> GPG D95ED383