Re: [evince] Toolbar add options not available on Ubuntu13.10

Hi folks,

I upgraded to Ubuntu 13.10 from 13.04 and then found my previous toolbar
icons missing from evince.
For example, I can't add the rotate icons to the tool bar.

Is this a bug on my system or an issue with Ubuntu 13.10?

Hi Andrew !

In the process to adapt Evince to GNOME 3 widgetry, these icons were removed. Just note that the keyboard
accelerators for rotating the documents are still there (Ctrl+left and Ctrl+right).

Cheers,

      -- Juanjo Marin