[evince] Toolbar bug

I am running evince (and can switch to evince -gtk) on a PC with Linux
Debian-testing.  The innards are working fine [ as usual, during a large
number of updates even during my heaviest use as editor in chief, it has never
failed in contrast with some commercial products ].  The version I run comes
from   evince_3.8.3-2_amd64.deb (etc).

The current problem is related to the toolbar.  In the previous version, the
toolbar could be modified easily and the menu or icon readily shifted or
deleted in favor of a differing menu.  With this last update I have not been
able to find the way to modify the Toolbar appearance.

There is an item "save current settings as default" via the 'gear' icon on the
right-hand side, but none corresponding to "edit the toolbar".  Even the man
page does not indicate how to perform the task, and I also have not found the
description in your web site <http://www.gnome.org/projects/evince/>.

Please update the man page to indicate how to modify the toolbar.
Thanking you in advance for this, and above all for the maintenance of this
excellent viewer,

A. van Roggen
A vanRoggen IEEE org