[evince] Fwd: Unexpected failure

Good day,

I am a strong believer in the open source project and I try to use Open programs where possible.

I have bee using evice for some time now and I am experiencieng a very weird issue.

I send a PDF opened with evince to a local network printer and  it prints just the text part of the doc.

Either my laptop as the printer server run Windows (my laptop W7 and server Vista home basic).

The printer server does not have evince installed.

What could be wrong?

Best to you

Carlos Barceló