Re: [evince] HELP Please - and thanks in advance

Hi,

On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 4:53 PM, soho <soho child2000 org> wrote:

We have one problem that we can't seem to solve.  After we write and save a
multi-page PS file (and it is complete since we can covert it to PDF and see
the whole thing), the Viewer only displays one page - usually the last page
of the document.  It accurately displays any single-page document we create,
by the way.

Can you file a bug report for it and attach a sample ps file for that?
(http://bugzilla.gnome.org)

(Also, we can't see where the Viewer has placed itself - ity's not in the
Program Fiules directory on our C; drive.)

Bij default, Evince is installed single user in the user directory in

C:\Users\<username>\Appdata\Local\Apps

You can install it multi user in any other location bij selecting the
'Advanced' option in the installer.

Regards,

Hib