[evince] HELP Please - and thanks in advance

We are a national non-profit (www.child2000.org) working on kids' issues (literacy, healthj) and just found Evince document Viewer 2.32.0.145.  It's just what we need to read PS documents created out of an old DOS program.

We have downloaded and installed your Viewer on Win7.

We have one problem that we can't seem to solve.  After we write and save a multi-page PS file (and it is complete since we can covert it to PDF and see the whole thing), the Viewer only displays one page - usually the last page of the document.  It accurately displays any single-page document we create, by the way.

What can we do to have it see and display all the page sin a document?

(Also, we can't see where the Viewer has placed itself - ity's not in the Program Fiules directory on our C; drive.)

Please, any help will be greatly appreciated.

Jeanna Beker
Director
The Soho Center
www.child2000.org