Re: [evince] Adding toolbar buttons in evince 3.8

Jiří Vyskočil <svzj centrum cz> writes:

On 19/07/13 11:49, Juanjo Marin wrote:
El 19/07/13 11:18, Jiří Vyskočil escribió:
Hello,

where is the option for adding buttons to the toolbar in Evince 3.8? I
can't find it anywhere.

Thanks,
Jiri.

Hi Jiří,

No, the new toobar haven't got that feature.

Cheers,

   -- Juanjo Marin

I see. Is there any possibility to get some more buttons there - a dconf
option or something like that? I switch between non/continuous and
single/dual mode almost every time I open some new file (a paper,
presentation, book....) - which something I do many times per hour. It's
slow and uncomfortable to navigate through the menu.

The initial design had those in the toolbar indeed, but designers
removed them because it was difficult to design new symbolic icons for
some of the options. Would it solve the problem for you to add keyboard
shortcuts for all those options?

Thanks for any hints,
Jiri