Re: [evince] Adding toolbar buttons in evince 3.8

On 19/07/13 11:49, Juanjo Marin wrote:
El 19/07/13 11:18, Jiří Vyskočil escribió:
Hello,

where is the option for adding buttons to the toolbar in Evince 3.8? I
can't find it anywhere.

Thanks,
Jiri.

Hi Jiří,

No, the new toobar haven't got that feature.

Cheers,

   -- Juanjo Marin

I see. Is there any possibility to get some more buttons there - a dconf
option or something like that? I switch between non/continuous and
single/dual mode almost every time I open some new file (a paper,
presentation, book....) - which something I do many times per hour. It's
slow and uncomfortable to navigate through the menu.

Thanks for any hints,
Jiri