Re: [evince] pdf document which crashes Evince but not Acrobat

On Wed, 2013-01-02 at 13:58 +1100, Christopher Jones wrote:
> Hi,
> I have found a document that I was unable to open with Evince on Windows
> XP (it crashed evince Document Viewer 2.32.0.145 Using poppler/cairo
> (0.18.0)).

Can you get a newer version on XP?  I think 2.32 is very old.

On openSUSE x86_64 Evince 3.6.1 the indicated PDF opens quickly without
an issue.

evince-3.6.1-1.1.x86_64
libpoppler-glib8-0.20.0-2.5.1.x86_64
poppler-tools-0.20.0-2.5.1.x86_64