[evince] pdf document which crashes Evince but not Acrobat

Hi,

I have found a document that I was unable to open with Evince on Windows XP (it crashed evince Document Viewer 2.32.0.145 Using poppler/cairo (0.18.0)).

I could open the document without trouble using Adobe Acrobat.

I would like to provide you with that pdf file, so that you might be able to work out why evince is crashing.

Below is the link to the document which crashed evince:

http://www.selectronic.com.au/brochure/BR0003_03%20SP%20PRO%20Off%20Grid.pdf

Best Regards,
Chris Jones