Re: [evince] Settings schema 'org.gnome.Evince' does not contain a key named 'page-cache-size'

On Sat, 2013-08-10 at 17:04 +0100, Joe Corneli wrote:
I took another look at the instructions, and I got Evince to run by
copying jhbuildrc-evince to ~/.jhbuildrc and running

$ jhbuild run evince ~/example-document.pdf

But the icons are either blank or "X'ed out".  Screenshot attached.

Is the current installation incomplete?

You need the module gnome-themes-standard built/installed.

--
Germán Poo-Caamaño
http://calcifer.org/