Re: [evince] About GSoC 2013

For the time being (until I update the live.gnome.org Gsoc pages and talk to some of the gsoc gnome admins),

you can look at https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evince-list/2013-March/msg00021.html for some ideas I have. I am available for mentoring any project in Evince.

Greetings

José

On Sun, Apr 7, 2013 at 6:26 PM, jose aliste gmail com <jose aliste gmail com> wrote:
Hey,

I sent a message to this list some weeks ago without much response... I will update the Ideas page with some of the ideas I have.

Greetings

Jośe

On Sun, Apr 7, 2013 at 1:13 PM, shirish शिरीष <shirishag75 gmail com> wrote:
at bottom :-

On Sun, Apr 7, 2013 at 7:29 PM, jose aliste gmail com
<jose aliste gmail com> wrote:
> Evince is part of GNOME, GNOME will participate in next GSoc. However, I
> don't know of any prospective candidate who is interested to work on evince.
>
> Greetings
>
> José

There would have been if there was a page dedicated to the GSOC ideas
and mentors and all. I don't see a page like I see for other projects.

http://community.kde.org/GSoC/2013/Ideas

OR

https://live.gnome.org/SummerOfCode2013/Ideas (I checked other years
as well but didn't get any text about evince.)

I do know couple of students who might be interested to pursue
something on evince provided there are some interesting tasks and
availability of mentors and documented on the ideas page.
--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल