[evince] A suggestion for 'scroll' funcionality.

Hi:

I truly want to say thank you for providing us with this great software.
I use it on MS XP with SP3 and it runs really easy.

However, I would like to suggest if you could plan the implementation
for the next 'evince' version of some kind of 'scroll' funcionality
using the touch pad or the mouse wheel. This kind of functionality
makes these viewers very smooth to use.
I don't know of any other point to suggest for a change or improvement.

Thanx a lot for your time and have a nice day.

Sincerely,

Alex Claros F.