[evince] evince mozilla plugins

hello, my name is baihaqi and i'm from Indonesia. I'm openSuse (gnome) user and i feel that evince is rocks cuz it is very lightweight for my laptop but unfortunately i've to uninstall it and migrate to adobe reader, why..?? because adobe reader has official plugins for mozilla and evince doesn't have it. in some forums, i found the way to view pdf files using evince on firefox by installing mozplugger plugin but i'm not a computer geek so i found it difficult to install it. I hope evince has its official plugins for mozilla.

thank you.

Baihaqi Abdullah