[evince] Evince in corporation with Internet Explorer

Hi,

We are trying to use Evince in our applicance and would like to read PDF files from a browser which is derived from IE8.0.
When we open such a PDF file, Evince opens a seperate window.
Is there any known setting to be performed in order to get it inside the browser instead of a seperate window?
Solutions for Firefox can be found but I don't seem to find any for IE.

Kind regards, met vriendelijke groeten, salutations distinguées,

Patrick Thijs

Siemens Enterprise Communications nv/sa

Solution Integrator / Technical Expert

Siemens Enterprise Communications nv/sa

Guido Gezellestraat 121

B-1654 Beersel/Huizingen

My OpenScape number: +32 2 406 7288
Fax +32 2 406 0288

RPR Brussel/RPM Bruxelles - BTW/TVA BE 0882.831.147

Siemens Enterprise Communications nv/sa is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG

Important notice: This e-mail and any attachment thereof contain corporate proprietary information.

If you have received it by mistake, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail and its attachments from your system.

Thank you !

OpenScape UC Application is the market leading Unified Communications solution developed by Siemens Enterprise Communications. It allows me to easily define how and via which device and network I can be contacted.

Just call my OpenScape number and the system will automatically direct your call to me or allow you to leave a voice message.

OpenScape makes communication easier and improves productivity and efficiency for me, for my enterprise and for you!
For further information visit: http://www.siemens-enterprise.com.