Re: [evince] evince

If I am not wrong, the responsible for file association is the package
manager or the system itself, but I am not sure.

I don't understand it well, but maybe the following files are relevant:

$HOME/.local/share/applications/defaults.list
$HOME/.local/share/applications/mimeapps.list
/usr/share/applications/mimeinfo.cache