[evince] Is there a way to insert pages

Hello

I use evince since years, what a wonderful program.
I use it only to view multi pages TIFF files.

Is there a way to drag and drop pages between files, just like Microsoft
Office Document Imaging, or multi-pages tiff editor do ?

All I need to do is to copy/paste some pages from one document to other
documents.

I have tried many programs, but no one of them permits this.

If I could do that, I would erase my Windows XP and avoid dual booting.

Regards