[evince] Eviance Feature Request

Hi folks,

I really like this document viewer!
But there's one thing which could make it so much better:
I read a lot of slides, so I prefer to turn of continous scrolling and set this as preference.
On the other hand, I also read a lot of documents which are much better to read in scrolling mode.
So one or the other way, I feel like changing the scrolling option every time.

How about improving Eviance so it has different preferences - at least regarding the continous scrolling feature - for landscape (slides) and portrait (papers) documents?

Keep up the good work!

Regards,
Christoph