[evince] [ANNOUNCE] Evince Browser Plugin 0.2.0

Evince Browser Plugin is a document viewer plugin for web browsers
supporting NPAPI such as Firefox and Epiphany. It allows any document
that Evince supports to be displayed in the browser, similar to Adobe
Reader's plugin. More information is available on the website:

http://people.freedesktop.org/~dbn/evince-browser-plugin/

Evince Browser Plugin is straightforward to build and install assuming
you have Evince and the plugin SDK headers installed. However, there is
a caveat regarding the GTK+ version supported by the browser. Currently
Firefox (XULRunner) only support GTK+ version 2 plugins. This means the
plugin needs to build and run with Evince 2, since Evince 3 requires
GTK+ version 3. The two Evince packages are more or less parallel
installable, but the backends will conflict. If you're using Fedora, I
made an evince2 package available that also backports a couple fixes
from upstream.

http://people.freedesktop.org/~dbn/fedora/16/SRPMS/evince2-2.32.0-7.fc16.src.rpm

On the other hand, if you're intention is to use the plugin in Epiphany,
then you can stick with the current Evince 3 & GTK+ 3. I haven't tested
this configuration too much since my primary use case is Firefox.

The current release is version 0.2.0. If you have any issues with the
plugin, feel free to contact me directly at this email address or we can
use this mailing list if it doesn't bother the Evince developers too
much. Changes since 0.1.0, the git repo and the tarball follow.

Dan Nicholson (10):
      Bump version
      Add a Save Copy toolbar button
      Add a Open in Evince toolbar button
      Rename mime function to match module better
      Add suffix to default save filename from mime rules
      Add EvbpViewer convenience library to use in tests
      Change library name to libevince-plugin
      Optionally build against gtk3 and evince3
      Retroactively add NEWS for 0.1.0
      Update NEWS and bump version to 0.2.0 for release

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~dbn/evbp/
git tag: 0.2.0

http://people.freedesktop.org/~dbn/evince-browser-plugin/releases/evince-browser-plugin-0.2.0.tar.gz
MD5:    56c2c5ac8ac4e38b4fb5bfc7ef732982
SHA1:   7f2042884c1dbd2df884d6c50b4c61ae72f8d69e
SHA256: 6578d114a87a9b9cd733dc1139e0b8fa530807edab71f83697af1b4bd56432a7