[evince] possible bug; interaction with gnome 3

Dear people at evince-list,
I believe there is a repeatable locking of the gnome 3 screen when altering the zoom setting in evince 3.2.1. I think this happens much less frequently with okular, but it does happen.

I am using fedora 16 and 3.1.5-6.fc16.x86_64 linux kernel and have had the problem for months; it is only today I realised the connection with the zoom feature.

I am happy to provide any other details, but have no crash log from this circumstance. Maybe we can set one up?

Yours with thanks!
R. Goldstein