[evince] Evince doesn't autocomplete multi-page form

Hi gents,

With Ubuntu 11.10 and official release of Evince.

I have just started to complete this French administrative form and I was frustrated because the data entered on the first page should normally be automatically copied on the second page (this is what happened with Acrobat Reader).

I just have a look to the bugzilla and cannot find any existing bug report about this issue. Can any of you confirm if :
  1. you reproduce the problem
  2. a new bug is needed (please help me to find a good name for it in that case, cause English is not my mother tong).

Thanks in advance for your help,

--
Vincent