Re: [evince] Evince cb7 memory leak (bug)

Genghis,

On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 7:56 AM, Genghis Khan <genghiskhan gmx ca> wrote:
> On Wed, 4 Jan 2012 10:33:45 +0000 (GMT)
> Juanjo Marín <juanjomarin96 yahoo es> wrote:
>
>> Could you open a bug in https://bugzilla.gnome.org/ with the details
>> of your findings ? I'll take a look ASAP.
>>
> It is not complicated to do.
>
> 1) Archive a set of images to a .7z file.
> 2) Add to (or rename) the extension to .cb7.
> 3) Open the .cb7 file with Evince.
> *) Leak, leak leak...

Sure, but we need your bug submitted in gnome's bugzilla as this is
the proper way of tracking bugs. In the list, the bug will just get
lost, so we'd highly appreciate you'd take the time to file the bug
there (also you will get notifications on the updates on the bug
also).

Greetings

José