Re: [evince] Evince cb7 memory leak (bug)
- From: Genghis Khan <genghiskhan gmx ca>
- To: "evince-list gnome org" <evince-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [evince] Evince cb7 memory leak (bug)
- Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 12:56:08 +0200
On Wed, 4 Jan 2012 10:33:45 +0000 (GMT)
Juanjo Marín <juanjomarin96 yahoo es> wrote:
> Could you open a bug in https://bugzilla.gnome.org/ with the details
> of your findings ? I'll take a look ASAP.
It is not complicated to do.
1) Archive a set of images to a .7z file.
2) Add to (or rename) the extension to .cb7.
3) Open the .cb7 file with Evince.
*) Leak, leak leak...
I did this with .zip and nothing went wrong with the .cbz archive.
] [Thread Prev