[evince] Suggestion

Hi there,

I love Evince (on Ubuntu Precise Pangolin) and it's my favourite reader.

The No. 1 item on my wish-list is: Firefox-style auto-scrolling, i.e. when clicking the mouse's scroll-wheel, instead of a hand that grabs the document, you get the four-arrowed symbol that scrolls the document in the direction the mouse cursor is moved to, with increasing speed as the cursor is moved farther away from the symbol.

Any chance it could become an option, beside the current behaviour?

Thanks a lot!

Giulio Portioli