[evince] Problems filling PDF forms

Hi!

I'm using version 3.4.0 on Ubuntu 12.04.  I'm trying to fill out a
particular PDF form, and after entering, say, my name into a text field
and hitting return, the text disappears.  If I click again into the text
field, the text reappears, can be reedited, etc.  After filling the
entire form, therefore, the form appears blank, and prints as a blank
form as well.

I've tried other forms (like the IRS forms) and they work OK.  The
particular form that's giving me problems is, unfortunately, private, so
I can't attach or provide a link, but here is some of what I get for the
file under File > Properties > General:

   Producer:  Mac OS X 10.8 Quartz PDFContext
   Creator:   Acrobat PDFMaker 10.0 for Word
   Format:    PDF-1.6
   Optimized: No
   Security:  No

Also, since I have a suspicion that it might be font-related, here is
what is listed under File > Properties > Fonts:

   Webdings, TrueType (CID), Embedded subset
   Calibri, TrueType, Embedded subset
   Arial-Black, TrueType, Embedded subset
   Calibri-Bold, TrueType, Embedded subset
   Helvetica, Type 1, Not embedded
   ZapfDingbats, Type 1, Not embedded

Is this a known issue?  I looked for a FAQ on the Evince website and
couldn't find one, so I apologize if this is a familiar question.

Todd Wilson