Re: [evince] navigating using footnotes in a PDF document

Le dimanche 15/04/12 à 18h55,
"jose aliste gmail com" <jose aliste gmail com> a écrit :

> I think there is not such functionality, however, it should not be so
> dificult to implement, please file a bug.

IMHO, this functionality is the same as going back through history
after jumping from one place to another thanks to hyperlinks. Evince
2.32.0, on my Mandriva 2011.0 Linux box, doesn't provide such a
functionality (sigh...) but, if I'm right, newer versions provide it.
--
Denis