[evince] navigating using footnotes in a PDF document

I am rendering an extensively footnoted document into a series of PDF files.

I found that footnote numbers in the text are links that can be used to jump to the footnote, however there seems to be no way to jump back to the text.
In Acrobat Reader for Windows it is possible to return to the original text pressing the left arrow key while pressing and holding the ALT key .
Am I missing something? Is there a way to jump back to the text that I have not found, even after searching the help files?

--
Udvarias Ur

This letter was generated and sent from Thunderbird on Ubuntu Linux.