Re: [evince] pdf attachments in evince

Hi,

you are wrong, there is a real attachement,
which should be available to the user.

You can do whatever you want, the attachement is there,
but in Evince you can never get it out.

This is lacking functionality.
Functionality which is simply not implemented.

To the Evince developers: make that it's implemented.

Regards,

Francky

----- Oorspronkelijk e-mail -----